霸气╉豆干 发表于 2010-5-30 03:12:47

[钢琴伴奏]V Factory - Beautiful Girl

本帖最后由 霸气╉豆干 于 2010-5-30 05:31 编辑

V Factory - Beautiful Girlhttp://www.321bbs.com/ythgrdhdfhdhgdjhfgjyj66tuyt/Type_mp3/46_105981_bb5a677050e7832.mp3RF下载地址
http://al.img1001.com/uu_1005_5/cnlk_3_1_37620b75c0a290b.jpg                                       It's just another rainy day                  这只是一个下雨天
                                           Somehow I feel it different way            但我总感觉到有所不同
                                           It caught me by surprise em..                那让我很惊奇
                                           It's hard for me to believe                  让我很难相信
                                           That it's coming over me                     它正向我袭来
                                           It's in every word you say                   就是你说的每一个字
                                           Now I'm running to forever                   现在我正奔向永远
                                           Wonder where the story goes                  不知道故事会如何发展
                                           Cuz only you can make me better            因为只有你会让我变得更好
                                           This I know                                  这我知道                                       You're the air that I breathe                你是我呼吸的空气
                                           You're my soul when I'm in need            你是我需要的灵魂
                                           You're the the one that I see                我明白你就是我的唯一
                                           Visions of you in my dreams                  梦中有你的身影
                                           Won't let you leave, not time to go          不会让问你离开,不是现在
                                           Wherever I am, I will know                   不管我在哪里,我都知道
                                           I will love you, I will love you             我会爱你,我会爱你
                                           My beautiful girl                            我美丽的女孩                                       Everytime I look into your eyes            每次我深陷泥眼眸
                                           See the wonder of your pretty smile          看到你美丽的微笑
                                           Captures me in every way                     在各方面都俘虏了我
                                           Wanna hold you to the morning light          想抱着你倒天亮
                                           Keep you safe thru the night               保护你的彻夜安全
                                           Whisper all I wanna say                      低声说着我想说的话
                                           Now I'm running to forever                   现在我正奔向永远
                                           This I know                                  这我知道                                       You're the air that I breathe                你是我呼吸的空气
                                           You're my soul when I'm in need            你是我需要的灵魂
                                           My beautiful girl                            我美丽的女孩                                       Now I'm running to forever                   现在我正奔向永远
                                           My beautiful girl                            我美丽的女孩

霸气╉眞眼淚 发表于 2010-5-30 13:19:42

{:13_292:}   也是不错的歌啊 。

霸气╉眞小米、 发表于 2010-5-30 13:53:59

改成女生版的肯定很好听!

霸气╉娃娃 发表于 2010-5-30 23:14:11

听听啊!!!!!!

sukiyin 发表于 2010-6-19 20:46:54

啊~怎么听不到啊?也没办法下载!!紧急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!加我QQ:452472449   拜托啦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~验证 传歌

霸气╉豆干 发表于 2010-6-22 00:31:23

回复 5# sukiyin

你好,已经更新好试听以及下载地址。。。。
http://disk.kugou.com/player/0/1/0/1/000000/300/C19901B1FB47AE13/mini.swf
http://www.catdisk.com/dl.php?file=901V Factory - Beautiful Girl.mp3
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [钢琴伴奏]V Factory - Beautiful Girl